MDMA (ecstasy) is a designer drug first synthesized by a German pharmaceutical company in 1914 for the treatment of obesity. People taking the drug often report side effects, such as muscle tension and increased sweating. Ecstasy is clearly not a stimulant, although it has the same ability as amphetamines to increase blood pressure and heart rate. MDMA does produce some perceived changes in some users in the form of increased sensitivity to light, difficulty focusing, and blurred vision. Its mechanism of action is thought to be through the release of the neurotransmitter serotonin. MDMA may also release dopamine, although this is generally believed to be a secondary effect of the drug (Nichols and Oberlender, 1990). The most prevalent effects of MDMA,
The multi-drug rapid test panel produces a positive result when the concentration of methylenedioxymethamphetamine in the urine exceeds the detection level. The MDMA assay included in the MDMA Rapid Test Panel gives a positive result when the MDMA concentration exceeds 500 ng/ml.
【Easysweet Ecstasy (MDMA) Rapid Test Instructions】
Test equipment (in airtight bags), samples and controls should be brought to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Do not open the bag until it is ready for testing.
Remove the test device from the protective pouch and affix the patient's identification or control label to the device.
1. Use the faceplate to wipe down the surface where the medication is expected to be.
2. Remove the cap from the supply tube;
3. Fill the protective cap with all the buffer in the provided buffer tube.
4. Slowly and carefully insert the test strip into the protective cap with buffer.
5. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane, read the result after 5 minutes, do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Some of the content of the article comes from the Internet, if there is infringement, please contact us.