Easysweet Norovirus rapid test uses a two-antigen one-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). To the coated microwells pre-coated with norovirus IgG antibody (NV-IgG), the specimen and HRP-labeled detection antigen were added in sequence, incubated and washed thoroughly. The color is developed with the substrate TMB, which is converted into blue under the catalysis of peroxidase and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The absorbance (OD value) was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm with a microplate reader and compared with the CUTOFF value to determine the presence or absence of norovirus (NV) in the specimen.
Sample collection, processing and preservation methods
1. Serum: Use a test tube free of pyrogen and endotoxin. Avoid any cell stimulation during the operation. After collecting blood, centrifuge at 3000 rpm for 10 minutes to quickly and carefully separate serum and red blood cells.
2. Plasma: EDTA, citrate or heparin anticoagulation. The supernatant was collected by centrifugation at 3000 rpm for 30 minutes.
3. Cell supernatant: centrifuge at 3000 rpm for 10 minutes to remove particles and aggregates.
4. Tissue homogenization: add appropriate amount of normal saline to mash the tissue. The supernatant was collected by centrifugation at 3000 rpm for 10 minutes.
5. Preservation: If the samples are not tested in time after collection, please divide them into one batch, freeze them at -20°C, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, thaw at room temperature and ensure that the samples are thawed evenly and fully.
Easysweet Norovirus rapid test was stored at 2-8°C and equilibrated at room temperature for 20 minutes before use. There will be crystals in the concentrated washing liquid taken out from the refrigerator, which is a normal phenomenon, and the crystals are completely dissolved by heating in a water bath before use.
The slats not used in the experiment should be immediately put back into the ziplock bag and stored in an airtight (low temperature drying).
The pretreated sample does not need to be diluted, and 50 μL can be directly added to the sample.
Incubate in strict accordance with the time, volume and sequence indicated in the instructions.
Shake all liquid components well before use.
The text and pictures involved in the article are from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please send me an email.