The Easysweet Pregnancy test is a method used by many women to test whether they are pregnant. How should the Easysweet Pregnancy test be used?
How to use Easysweet Pregnancy test
1. The instruction manual must be read completely before the test, and the test strip and urine samples should be returned to room temperature (20℃-30℃) before use.
2. Take out the test strip from the original aluminum foil bag and use it as soon as possible within 1 hour.
3. Insert the test strip into the urine sample in the direction of the arrow. Note: The urine level should not exceed the marking line of the test strip.
4. After at least 5 seconds, take it out and place it on a clean and flat table to observe the results.
5. Wait for the purple-red band to appear, and the test result should be read in 5 minutes. Invalid after 10 minutes.
How to read the Easysweet Pregnancy test
1. Pregnancy test can be immersed in urine, and the result can be obtained in 5 minutes.
2. Negative (-) in Pregnancy test: only a purple-red band appears in the quality control area (C), and no purple-red band appears in the test area (T). Indicates not pregnant.
3. Invalid Pregnancy test: There is no purple-red band in the quality control area (C), indicating an incorrect operation process or the reagent strip has been deteriorated and damaged.
4. Pregnancy test positive (+): two purple-red bands appear. One is in the test area (T) and the other is in the quality control area (C). Indicates pregnancy.
When you need to know if you are pregnant and don't want to go to the hospital, try the Easysweet Pregnancy test.If any inquiry you might have, please contact us with no hesitate.